adidas x 林書豪 take on summer tour – adidas 101 jersey night
- Interviewed @ 2014 July China
Rush Hour 2 Featuring Kobe Bryant and Jeremy Lin!
One Chinese Idiom a Year(2014) for Houston Rockets
Meaning: The hen has flown away and the eggs in the coop are broken — all is lost!
Thank you to Houston fans, media, Rockets staff, coaches and teammates for the last 2 years! Sad it never went, or ended, the way I had envisioned it to, but God always has a perfect plan and I’ll forever cherish that chapter of my life. Im SO blessed to join the Lakers and cant wait to get started!!! #purpleandgold #calikid
Welcome, Lin, a new Laker!
Daryl Morey or Lesile Alexander, you don’t have to apologize publicly this time for trading Lin to Lakers. You are more than welcome for doing this which could be the only right thing you two did for your lives. Thank you! Thank you again!!!
Videos from Lakers Nation:
Good morning Beijing! Saw this picture in Adidas in Sanlitun last night… who do you guys think is better looking haha
This is how Houston Rockets run their business!
- Lin was not too bad -> Lin became the fourth point guard of Houston Rockets.
- Lin was not good enough. -> Houston Rockets wanted to get rid of Lin so BADLY. ->Lin was waived on Christmas Day.
- Lin was SUPER good after Linsanity. -> Houston Rockets wanted Lin so BADLY ->Lin signed a $25M contract as a starter with Houston Rockets.
- Lin was not good enough to be a starter. -> Lin got benched.
- Lin was …-> Houston Rockets want to get rid of Lin BADLY. Lin needs to be replaced both of his number and spot.